Basic Administration for Citrix NetScaler 9.2 covers the initial configuration and administration of Citrix NetScaler 9.2. Learners gain an understanding of NetScaler features such as load balancing, SSL offload, classic and advanced expressions, rate limiting and AppExpert templates. Through an interactive course, simulations, hands-on labs and exercises, learners are guided through administrator tasks preparing them to manage Citrix NetScaler 9.2 deployments. This is a five-day boot camp.
This course also provides information on the NetScaler 9.3 features.
Before taking this course, Citrix recommends that learners have the following knowledge:
- Intermediate knowledge of TCP/IP and HTTP protocols and an understanding of the OSI model
- Experience with network devices, networking protocols and aspects of application and site
- Moderate exposure to UNIX or Linux
- Exposure to basic systems administration concepts, including logging, software upgrade procedures and high availability operations
- Familiarity with web server software
- Knowledge of network security threats and site protection concepts