This course provides learners with the skills necessary to monitor, maintain and troubleshoot network environments running XenApp for Windows Server 2008 software. Learners are introduced to the tools used to monitor the XenApp farm, record farm activity and generate reports. In addition, learners take away the skills needed to maintain data and server integrity and to scale, optimize and troubleshoot the XenApp farm. This is a five-day boot camp.
The following are preparatory recommendations for this course:
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2003 with Terminal Services
• Familiarity with Microsoft Windows Server 2008 with Terminal Services
• Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server 2005 with Reporting Services
• Working knowledge of the architecture and administrative tasks associated with Citrix XenApp
• CXA-201-1I Implementing Citrix XenApp 5.0 for Windows Server 2008 or CXA-202-1I Implementing Citrix XenApp 5.0 for Windows Server 2008 Skills Update