The Microsoft CRM 2016 Customization Configuration certification course is intended for anyone involved in managing business process flows and workflows. The Microsoft Dynamics CRM training classes detail the different techniques a professional need in order to accomplish business processes more effectively.
Learners receive comprehensive Microsoft Dynamics exam preparation, becoming familiarized with the Dynamics CRM customization and configuration tools. Aspirants also learn to leverage the platform tools to create custom objects, automate tasks, modify user interface, and perform other such customizations.
While taking this course you will learn:
· Configure the Dynamics CRM settings
· Configure different entities and fields
· Implement entity relationships, custom actions, workflows, and dialogs
· Identify scenarios for utilizing multiple forms, and design considerations for charts
· Set default share views and public views, and configure and manage dashboards
· Identify role-based business processes
· Identify and manage business requirements and teams
· Microsoft CRM 2016 Applications
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 and/or 2015
· Basic understanding of Microsoft SQL Server and relational database functionality