This two-day instructor-led course provides students with the necessary tools and resources to perform basic tasks in the warehouse management flow in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2.
The intended audience includes partners and customers who want to learn the basic features and develop a working knowledge of the typical daily procedures required to effectively use Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Inventory and Warehouse Management functionality.
The class is intended for warehouse workers, warehouse managers, shipping and receiving personnel, and other people in organizations responsible for the setup and administration of warehouse management functionality.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
· Describe the goals and features of warehouse management by using Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2.
· Set up the system for warehouse management.
· Use the item arrival process to process inventory receipts.
· Create and process pallet transports.
· Use output orders, consolidated picking, and picking routes to process sales order picking.
· Create outbound rules, and deliver picked items.
· Create and process shipments by using the Create Shipment wizard, shipment staging, and shipment templates.
· Create shipment reservation combinations and sequences.
· Create refill pallet transports.
· Describe and use Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology for inbound and outbound processing.
· Set up and process quarantine orders.
· Set up and use quality orders, inventory blocking, and non conformances.
· Review the reports and inquiries that are available for warehouse management.
Before attending this course, students must have:
· General knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
· Completed the Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 course.
· Completed the Supply Chain Foundation in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 course.
· Completed the Distribution and Trade in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 course.
· The ability to use Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 for basic processing.
· Basic knowledge of warehouse management concepts.