This two-day instructor-led course introduces students to the tools available in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 development environment.
Course 80304 Development II in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 is designed for experienced systems consultants typically working for a Microsoft Dynamics partner that is selling, consulting, implementing, and supporting Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
· Describe the basic features of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
· Review basic form navigation.
· Review the architecture of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
· Describe the options for making development changes in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
· Describe the theory of Model Driven Architecture in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
· Review licensing and configuration.
· Explain the MorphX development environment and the Application Object Tree.
· Design tables using MorphX.
· Describe the different data types within Microsoft Dynamics AX.
· Create a new table.
· Learn how to create and modify indexes using MorphX.
· Describe relations on Microsoft Dynamics AX tables.
· Learn how to create and modify Enumerated data types.
· Learn how to create and modify views.
· Design and build Forms in Microsoft Dynamics AX.
· Join two data sources on a form.
· Create customized menus and menu items.
· Create a form using form templates.
· Know the components of a list page.
· Create a new FactBox.
· Describe the elements of Role Based Security in Microsoft Dynamics AX.
· Setup a new user.
· Assign roles to a user.
· Assign a security role to a user.
· Edit duties assigned to a role.
· Edit privileges assigned to a duty.
· Edit permissions assigned to a privilege.
· Search for roles with access to a menu item