This 11g RAC & Grid Infrastructure training teaches you to administer the Oracle Clusterware and storage products using both command line utilities and graphical tools. Troubleshoot by examining log files, enabling debugging and more. This is a five-day boot camp.
• Describe the Oracle Database 11g Grid Infrastructure.
• Administer both Policy and Administrator managed RAC databases.
• Install and configure Grid Infrastructure.
• Describe Oracle Database 11g RAC enhancements and new features.
• Study the new connection architecture and how to make those connections highly available.
• Describe Grid Plug and Play.
• Administer cluster databases using Enterprise Manager and command-line utilities like SRVCTL, CRSCTL and SQL*Plus.
• Explore Oracle RAC One Node and online migration.
Benefits To You:
Ensure fast, reliable, secure and easy to manage performance. Optimize database workloads, lower IT costs and deliver a higher quality of service by enabling smooth and rapid consolidation within your Datacenter.
Backup & Recovery
Instructors will also review backup and recovery issues relative to cluster database environments. You'll deep dive into quality of service concepts as well.
This is an accelerated course, covering 9 days worth of content in only 5 days. New materials and labs have been added to enhance your experience with the latest information. Because of this extra content, the duration each day can be slightly longer than usual.
• Database Administrators
• Data Warehouse Administrator
• Database Designers
• Support Engineer
• Technical Administrator