The goal of this fourteen day accelerated course is to provide Cisco IT professionals with the advanced knowledge and skills necessary to support Cisco based networks. This is a performance-based course designed upon the job-related tasks an advanced professional must perform using new or modified features in the Cisco systems.
Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP®) certification validates the ability to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise networks and work collaboratively with specialists on advanced security, voice, wireless and video solutions. The CCNP certification is appropriate for those with at least one year of networking experience who are ready to advance their skills and work independently on complex network solutions. Those who achieve CCNP have demonstrated the skills required in enterprise roles such as network technician, support engineer, systems engineer or network engineer.
Equipped with a CCNP certification, you are ready to manage today's complex networks - whether its working with core technologies, optimizing infrastructure, or keeping key applications secure and performing efficiently.
This boot camp is a combination of the following official Cisco courses:
• Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE): Exam 300-101 ROUTE
• Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH): Exam 300-115 SWITCH
• Troubleshooting and Maintaning Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT): Exam 300-135 TSHOOT
Upon completing this course, the student will be able to meet these overall objectives:
• Plan and document the configuration and verification of routing protocols and their optimization in enterprise networks.
• Identify the technologies, components, and metrics of EIGRP used to implement and verify EIGRP routing in diverse, large-scale internetworks based on requirements.
• Identify, analyze, and match OSPF multiarea routing functions and benefits for routing efficiencies in network operations in order to implement and verify OSPF routing in a complex enterprise network.
• Implement and verify a redistribution solution in a multi-protocol network that uses Cisco IOS features to control path selection and provides a loop-free topology according to a given network design and requirements.
• Evaluate common network performance issues and identify the tools needed to provide Layer 3 path control that uses Cisco IOS features to control the path.
• Implement and verify a Layer 3 solution using BGP to connect an enterprise network to a service provider.
• Analyze campus network designs
• Implement VLANs in a network campus
• Implement spanning tree
• Implement inter-VLAN routing in a campus network
• Implement a highly available network
• Implement high-availability technologies and techniques using multilayer switches
• Implement security features in a switched network
• Integrate WLANs into a campus network
• Accommodate voice and video in campus networks
• Plan and document the most commonly performed maintenance functions in complex enterprise networks
• Develop a troubleshooting process to identify and resolve problems in complex enterprise networks
• Select tools that best support specific troubleshooting and maintenance processes in large, complex enterprise networks
• Practice maintenance procedures and fault resolution in switching-based environments
• Practice maintenance procedures and fault resolution in routing-based environments
• Practice maintenance procedures and fault resolution in a secure infrastructure
• Troubleshoot and maintain integrated, complex enterprise networks
Cisco® CCNA™ certification