This four-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to develop a Microsoft SQL Server 2016 database. The course focuses on teaching individuals how to use SQL Server 2016 product features and tools related to developing a database.
The primary audience for this course is IT Professionals who want to become skilled on SQL Server 2016 product features and technologies for implementing a database.
The secondary audiences for this course are individuals who are developers from other product platforms looking to become skilled in the implementation of a SQL Server 2016 database.
At course completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Design and Implement Tables.
• Describe advanced table designs
• Ensure Data Integrity through Constraints.
• Describe indexes, including Optimized and Columnstore indexes
• Design and Implement Views.
• Design and Implement Stored Procedures.
• Design and Implement User Defined Functions.
• Respond to data manipulation using triggers.
• Design and Implement In-Memory Tables.
• Implement Managed Code in SQL Server.
• Store and Query XML Data.
• Work with Spatial Data.
• Store and Query Blobs and Text Documents.
• Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
• Working knowledge of Transact-SQL.
• Working knowledge of relational databases.