This 1 Day course will provide students with an introduction to Microsoft® Office 365: Web Apps and Collaboration for Office 2013 in a cloud-based environment, without requiring an installation of the full desktop version of Microsoft Office 2013 on the local computer.
In this course, you will be able to use your knowledge of the Office 2010 or 2013 desktop application suite to work productively in the cloud-based Microsoft Office 365 environment.
• Sign in to and navigate in the Office 365 environment.
• Create, edit, and share documents with team members using Office Web Apps and Microsoft SharePoint.
• Use email and manage contacts with the Outlook Web App.
• Use instant messaging and online meetings with Microsoft Lync.
• Set up your mobile devices to work with Office 365.
To ensure your success, you will need competence in at least one of the primary applications in the 2010 or 2013 edition of the Microsoft Office suite (Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, and/or Microsoft Excel), and also competence in using the locally installed version of Microsoft Outlook 2010 or 2013 for email and calendaring. To meet this prerequisite, you can take any one or more of the following courses:
• Using Microsoft Windows 8 or Microsoft Windows 8 Transition from Windows 7
• Microsoft Office Word 2013: Part 1
• Microsoft Office Excel 2013: Part 1
• Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2013: Part 1