This five-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to begin design and deployment of messaging systems built on the Microsoft BizTalk Server platform. The course covers material relevant both to developers and to network administrators. The material is arranged so that administrators may attend only the first 2-1/2 days. Developers and designers must attend all five days.
This course is intended for solution architects, developers, and network administrators who are entering the world of Microsoft® BizTalk® Server business process and integration solutions.
Before attending this course, students should have:
• 1-2 years’ experience working with distributed applications.
• Background in Microsoft .NET Framework concepts and technology.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server.
• Working knowledge of XML.
• Working knowledge of a Microsoft Windows-based network environment.
• Developers should have experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 or later. No prior BizTalk experience is necessary.